10 Toddler Commandments
Lately, I have been thinking. Most toddlers are alike and live by 10 commandments… here they are.
- Thou shall live on a diet consisting only of Goldfish Crackers (or insert your toddlers favorite food here)
- Thou shall get sick at most inopportune time
- Thou shall not play with toys but with everything else
- Thou shall not sleep in
- Thou shall stop whatever cute activity the moment the camera is pulled out
- Thou shall pee on the walls
- Thou shall see how many positions I can poop in
- Thou shall move all the water from inside the bathtub to out of bathtub but splashing
- Thou shall want to help with everything Mom and Dad does
- Thou shall go off the all crazy when Mom and Dad are tired
Posted on May 1, 2012, in Parenting and tagged Baby, Child, Children, Dad, Daddy, Family, father, Fatherhood, Fathers, home, Kids, Life, mom, mommy, Mother, motherhood, Parent, parenthood, parenting, Toddler. Bookmark the permalink. 5 Comments.