This Thanksgiving Day, I want to specifically give thanks to the people who mean the most in my life.
- My wife who has always been there for me through thick and thin. I wouldn’t be the person I am today without her.
- The Kid who has brought lots of joy into my life. I couldn’t ask for a better son
- My Parents who I know I gave lots of grief when I was a kid and I now realize that I should have listened to you more because I’m sure the Kid will put me through the exact same things that I did to you.
- My Family-in-Law who has always been there for me and supported me in my job even though it may hinder holiday plans and spending time with them.
- Everyone at my job who have helped me grow as a photojournalist.
- My daddy blog/blogging friends who have helped my grow as a writer and some of the people I have met have turned into a great friendship.
As we all know, I believe that Thanksgiving is becoming quickly a forgotten holiday and I don’t want to forget about the people that I am very thankful for. So to everyone on the list and if I forgot you, I am sorry and you can come punch me in the gut right after I’ve eaten a full Thanksgiving meal, Thank you!
Posted on November 24, 2011, in Uncategorized and tagged Baby, Child, Dad, Daddy, Family, father, Gratitude, Health, holidays, home, Kids, Life, mom, Mother, Parent, parenting, Thanksgiving. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.