Things I Love This Valentine’s Day
Valentine’s day isn’t just about being with who love but it is about what you love. Sure I love my family more then anything but there are other things that I love and love doing. I know most people will be expressing their love to their significant others but my wife and I had to do that early since I have to work today.
Here are just a few things that I love this Valentines day
- My Wife. I love her more then anything and would do anything in a heartbeat for her. She is my best friend and confidante. I’m so glad that she chose to live her life with me and I couldn’t ask for more.
- My Son. As much as I complain about him on my blog, I love him with all my heart and look forward to the man that he will be someday. I just hope that I am molding him in a way that will make him a constructive citizen of society. He has made me grow up so fast but yet kept me a kid at heart.
- My Family (everyone outside of my wife and son). Without their support I wouldn’t be here today.
- God… without getting to religious… I think he can speak for himself.
- My job. I know that I complain about it alot but I really do love it. I’m glad that I don’t have an office job where I just sit at a computer all day. I like being able to get out and see the world and tell the stories that not many people get to tell. I love that in this economy I even have a job.
And now into the material things
- KU Jayhawks
- Blogging (Social Media in General)
- My house
Those are just a few of the things that I love… I’m sure that my wife could name of a thousand other things that I love but those are just the ones that pop into my head today.
Posted on February 14, 2011, in Fatherhood and tagged Baby, Baseball, Blogging, Cupid, Dad, Daddy, Family, father, Fatherhood, Fishing, home, Life, parenthood, parenting, Romance, Valentine's Day. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.